The Marion Fire District requests that voters support a property tax mill levy measure on the November 6, 2018 elections ballot. We are asking for 18.16 mills to generate an annual income of $94,000. This money will be budgeted for employee wages, equipment updates, and fire apparatus replacements. Please, attend one of our public meetings to get answers to any questions you have about the tax levy. You can also call Fire Chief Katie Mast at 406-854-2828 or email at email@example.com.
- Thursday, September 13 (7 p.m.) at main fire station (180 Gopher Lane)
- Wednesday, September 26 (7 p.m.) at main fire station (180 Gopher Lane)
- Sunday, September 30 (12 p.m.) at the Hilltop Hitching Post
- Saturday, October 13 (9 a.m.) at main fire station (180 Gopher Lane)
- Sunday, October 14 (12 p.m.) at The Lodge at McGregor Lake