A red flag warning issued for noon tomorrow until midnight tomorrow! “The combination of gusty winds, low humidity, and an unstable atmosphere will result in critical fire weather conditions Saturday afternoon and evening. Isolated thunderstorms are possible Saturday afternoon and evening, which could contribute to new fire starts. Thunderstorms will be capable of gusty and erratic outflows.” So, please don’t do anything to spark a fire and please keep an eye out for new fires 🔥 so we can extinguish them before they become less manageable.
- Lemonade Fire = 400 acres (Griffin Creek area northwest of Little Bitterroot Lake) not contained Type II incident team ordered and will set up a fire camp at our main fire station on Gopher Lane across from Marion School)
- Pleasant Ridge Fire = 7.1 acres contained with mop up operations ongoing (NW of Lost Trail Wildlife Refuge)
- Valley Fire = 20 acres contained with mop up ops ongoing (NW of Lost Trail Wildlife Refuge)
- Marion Hills Fire = 1.3 acres & out
- Wolf Fire = less than an acre contained (near Lemonade Fire)